Often the idea building website looks complex as it involves lots of coding and other technical knowledge. Or it is the thought that it is quite a lot of money to be spent on a developer and web designer. We have a piece of good news for you then. Making a website in 2021 is not that difficult nor it is expensive. You can create a website just for free!
Excited? Let’s tell you how to do it. It’s a simple 3 step process to get a website of your own at zero cost.
Choose a website builder
Presently, in this digital time, several website builders allow the available ones available to newbies or people to make the website quite easily and free of cost. Just type ‘Website Builders To Build Website for Free’ on Google and you will see an unending list. In this situation, the question can be ‘Which One To Choose?’
The answer is quite simple. Go through the website builders. Check their pros and cons. And then choose the one which suits you the best.
To make your life easier we have created a list of some of the best website builders with their basic steps to create a website and their pros and cons.
|Basic Steps to Create Free
|Google My Business
2. Register a domain name
Before registering a domain name, you need to choose a name as per your business. But registering a domain name is often a financial investment. Don’t worry, we have a way to make it free as well. Here’s how:
- Opt for a website builder with a self-hosting option like WordPress. In such a case, opting for a certain hosting plan will allow a free domain name. In some, you can also customise your domain name too.
- Another option is to choose a free subdomain that comes with a website builder. This option often comes with website builders’ free packages. The problem here can be that of branding. By which we mean, if the website builder’s branding doesn’t cause you any problem, then save some money here.
Configure and Customise Your Website
Before you start building your website, you need to decide on the requirements of your website. It is important because the entire customisation will depend on the fundamental need of your website. As per that, your design, feature enhancement, content strategy, etc. will be made/changed.
To make it simple for you we have listed out some general rules for the customisation and configuration of your website:
- Choose and install a suitable theme
- Set your homepage and add the necessary content
- Adjust typography and choose colours as per your brand
- Create the basic pages and create a blog if needed
- Set up the menu for user-friendly and easy access to your pages
- Add the necessary plug-ins
- Set your SEO and marketing tools
When Things Can Get a Little Difficult?
Like everything has a good and a bad side, there are certain parts of a free website when things can get a little tricky as well.
If your website is the only way to connect to your users then a free website might not satisfy you and you might need the superior features that can create the experience and hence need a developer.
Also, free websites or websites without coders can be difficult if you have other works of the business and can’t dedicate time to it.
Trouble-shooting can also be a problem. Difficult trouble-shooting needs codes, hence designers and developers might come in handy then.
Got worried? Don’t worry. We have all the services for you to make your website just as you like. Our team will ensure that your website building experience becomes as easy and affordable as you would have ever wanted. To know more about us, check us on native byte.co or follow us on our social media handles.