Get Access To Tomorrow, Today.
Build market-relevant artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities that drive a competitive advantage.
AI is not just another technology but a new paradigm for how machines are programmed, operate and drive value for a business. The implications stretch from niches to broad markets, from technical units and products to supporting services and processes.
AI maturity is not optional - as much as digital maturity never was optional. Augment your competitive capabilities with Nativebyte's Applied AI services to tackle the challenges of the AI Transformation and reach AI maturity; together; faster..
Nativebyte uses cutting-edge AI Technology to reduce human effort, improve decision making, and boost productivity by organising your information, automating repetitive tasks, and making data-driven decisions.
We know the value of AI in solving complex business problems. Our solutions software and engineering teams use machine learning and data mining to identify risks, lower customer churn, and improve customer retention. We also design systems and workflows for our clients that are most effective and error-proof.
AI gives machines new capabilities that were out of grasp for the last 80 years. These capabilities may seem simple at first glance, but they question the very hypotheses modern markets and business models rely on.
Problems intractable 10 years ago have become solvable at low cost through modern AI frameworks and algorithms. With our expert ML engineers, you can be a part of the AI revolution, solve the unsolved and create immense value.
We implement tailor made solutions for you using state of the art algorithms and SaaS capabilities of established players such as AWS Rekogition, Google's ML capabilities and Azure's solutions. Be it vision, language or conversational systems, we have a range of solutions to solve your critical business needs for object recognition, document processing, recommendations and filtering needs.
Fast and cost effective pilots to test market needs and get first hand real world exposures
Custom ML Modelling
Implement novel solutions for solving unique business cases and lead the market.
Ride upon our pre-built and mature solutions to leapfrog your capabilities in the competitive world.
We offer complete handholding to enable your Applied AI journey with Nativebyte. We follow the following steps:
- Consult - Our ML engineers understand your problems and recommend appropriate solutions that suite your business and use case.
- Pilot - Based on your business requirements, we hack across solutions to build a quick pilot for you to test the market and optimise the ML models for real world scenarios.
- Solutioning - With an expert team, you can launch a full blown development exercise to build the next generation AI platforms that can handle real world scenarios and beat the competition with your super advanced capabilities.
- Manage - Post development care for your ML systems is a managed service we specialise in. Nativebyte's MLOps team helps ensure your models are healthy and up and running 24x7x365 and with required efficiency.
Our ML engineers understand your problems and recommend appropriate solutions that suite your business and use case while ensuring a healthy ROI.
Based on your business requirements, we hack across already available solutions to build a quick pilot for you to test the market and optimise the ML models for real world scenarios. Save money and time with our fast pilot capabilities.
With an expert ML team, we help you launch a full blown development exercise to build the next generation AI platforms that handle real world scenarios and beat the competition with innovative methods.
Post development care for your ML systems is a managed service we specialise in. Nativebyte's MLOps team helps ensure your models are healthy and up and running 24x7x365 with required efficiency.
- Importance of Cloud Computing: A Brief History of Cloud Computing March 21, 2023
- 3 Key Reasons Why Your Organization Needs Responsible AI March 16, 2023
- Top 10 tech trends for next 10 years March 11, 2023
- Top 10 business automation tools March 9, 2023
- Top 5 automation advantages and disadvantages March 5, 2023